On Friday my uncle Greg was able to rent a Nintendo Wii from one of the local video stores, so Saturday night they had us over to play. So once we got home from Green Bay, Mom , Dad, Jon, and I all headed to the Warners. I know...long trip...walking distance is like 50 feet. Also, in attendance was my cousin Kimberly who had gotten out of the hospital earlier in the day and was tired of being couped up alone at home/hospital.
I would have to say this is one of the greatest video game inventions....besides Guitar Hero (which I also love). But anyway, with the Wii you don't have to be good at video games. Jon is a TRUE testament to this....he has no coordination at my super Nintendo, too many buttons i guess. However, he had no problem with the Wii and seemed to really like the Tennis match he had with my dad. These 2 men had all of us rolling on the floor with laughter because rather than swinging the racket once a ball was close... they kept swinging back & forth really fast. The noise that it makes when swinging this fast is so hilarious, I almost peed my pants. Almost! 



We ended up playing all sorts of games to really get a feel for what this gaming system has to offer including Tennis, Bowling, Golf, Boxing, Shuffleboard, Hoops, and Darts. I definitely think a good time was had by all. Once Jon and I get the basement further completed we are totally getting a Wii! 






No comments:
Post a Comment