Yeah, so in a post below I mentioned that our friends Jerad and Amanda had gotten engaged in London on October 12th. Well Amanda returned from London on October 31st, so the 4 of us went out to dinner on Sunday night to El Loro (one of my favorite places to eat) to celebrate.
It was great to catch up with them and hear all about the fun they had in London and especially how he planned the whole engagement thing. I love a good sappy story! Jon and I have enjoyed becoming friends with Jerad and Amanda because we seem to have fun whatever we are doing and the four of us seem similar in so many ways. I tend to be alot like Jerad and Jon tends to be alot like Amanda. We tend to laugh about this often. 
Amanda was so kind to bring me back a gift ~ a beautiful pink pashmina! As you notice in the picture above she bought one for herself too and we both wore them out to dinner. Also, the man at the resteraunt said we could not take the picture unless she was wearing the mexican hat!
No comments:
Post a Comment