Jon and I both took Wednesday 11/26 off from work so we had an extra day to spend in Appleton, therefore we made the long trek to A-town on Tuesday night after work. I really like leaving the night before because then I can sleep later in the morning and too it feels like we have more of the day to do what we want versus spending it driving. The only bummer is that now that it gets dark by 5:00 it was dark the whole ride there.
I love having a day where I have no plans....sleep as long as I want (maybe 9:00 ish), go work out leisurely, take my time showering a getting ready, and then eventually being "ready" for the day around 3:00. On Wednesday night we went out to dinner at El Aztecas, which is one of my favorites. Well, anything Mexican is like my favorite. But we ordered drinks, had a few chips, ordered our food, had a few more chips.....and poof the food was at our table. I swear it only took like 5 min maximum from the time we ordered to the time our food arrived. And it was tasty.
Wednesday night we headed over to Kelly & James house. They were having some of Jamie's friends over, so Kelly invited a bunch of her friends over too. It was quite a house full, but great to see so many people. It is funny how conversations have changed in the last 5 years....first it was partying & college stories, then it was weddings, and now it is babies! Both Kelly & Krissy already have little ones, and now both Holly & Kelly are pregnant! They both had their most recent ultrasound pictures for us to look at. My how the years go by. 


No comments:
Post a Comment