Monday, September 15, 2008

Car Crash

On Friday September 12th I was on my way to Crystal for work to gather some information on a claim and was in a car accident. I was n/b on Hwy 35W just before Hwy 494 and traffic came to a quick stop. I looked up in the rear view mirror and saw that the semi-tractor behind me was not going to stop in time as he was too close and still moving too fast. I braced for the impact and was hit from behind by the semi-tractor and pushed into the vehicle in front of me. I was very stiff and sore on Saturday and Sunday but am feeling much better. I am still having some neck and back pain from time to time. I am lucky to have come out of this experience relatively unhurt. I was in the company car and have an different one right now until I am able to order a new one.

No comments: