Sunday, September 7, 2008

And the Green & Gold are victorious!!!

I was a little bit leery last week when we received an email from Ryan claiming he was having a 100% Cheese Free party for the Monday night football game of the Vikings versus the Packers. Knowing he had both a girlfriend and roommate who are both Packer fans, I knew there may be others of my kind there. It can get a little bit intimidating with all the smack talk that goes down between the boys dressed in purple and gold. Believe me, I have witnessed this 2 times every year since I have moved to MN. Many of them have this insane passion to hate anything that is green & gold. :)


Jessica (Ryan's packer loving girl friend & my new side kick for football games) verified that she too would be there and wanted to make sure that I was attending this party as well. We were both slightly nervous for Aaron Rogers first official home game of the season and especially since it was against the Vikings. But, in the end I guess that we had nothing to worry about. Once again the Packers were victorious against the Vikings....and once again our purple bleeding men became very quite post game time. I would love to say that I was good about it, but I have a feeling Jess & I did rub it in a little once the Pack won.

No comments: