Jerad has season tickets to the Timberwolves game so we were able to find some open spots in the lower level since our tickets were originally for upper deck.
We ended up sitting in some people's seats who don't normally come to all the games, but they showed up. Therefore, Jerad ended up moving down the row...here he is being Mr. anti social. j/k
We had a fun time at the game...I did not have to go down to the main court when announced but did stand up to get recognized. Jon thought this was oh so funny, so I made him take a picture of me. Also, during one of the game breaks Amanda made a shot into this hoop that a guy walks around with and ended up winning a free tee-shirt. Here she is with her prize! 
I guess mine is being sent in the mail.
No comments:
Post a Comment