This afternoon Jon and I were watching the movie Juno and the doorbell rang. It was the mail man with a large paper box with my name on it. YEAH, a surprise! It turned out it was my prize from the Timber wolves for my 3rd place finish in the Timberwolves 5K race on April 5 th. I was not expecting my prize to come in such a large box...the excitement was building as we cut the tape to open it up.
Inside there was a basketball signed by all the 2007/2008 Timberwolves, as well as the official Timberwolves year book, a Big Al tee-shirt and a $25 gift card to Caribou Coffee. WHOO HOO!
Although I am not extremely excited about the tee-shirt or the yearbook, the signed ball was pretty sweet. Also, I know I will definitely use the gift card...I have a weakness for Caribou Lattes.
As a side note both Jon and I would recommend the movie Juno...very interesting and witty.
No comments:
Post a Comment