Saturday, April 19, 2008

Just doin' his business...

This morning was spring clean up day in our area of Bloomington. Residents can put basically almost any type of junk they don't want on the curb and waste management comes by and picks it up. We normally tend not to hold on to things we don't need, however, we did have our old toilet from the basement that we needed to get rid of. Therefore out to the curb it went this morning.

This toilet was a special one for Jon and he has been missing it since the beginning of our remodel as this was his Number 2 toilet. Anytime nature called he would go to the basement because then we would not have to worry about any lingering smells.

This morning when he went to take it out to the curb it took him a lot longer than I thought it would...so I went to see what was taking him so long. Little did I know he was giving it one more go before it went to toilet heaven. Hee hee hee...okay just kidding...this was totally staged. But isn't this one of the funniest pictures you have seen in a long time!!! I plan to send it to our local paper.

P.S. I guess porcelain is not one of the items that the city allows for pick up on clean up days, since it was still there once the trucks came by. OR maybe they just knew how attached Jon really was to it. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TMI
And a visual I didn't need to see