Saturday, May 1, 2010

Babies, Babies everywhere

This weekend we were in Appleton so I could attend Tina's baby shower. She is doing and looking great! Reminds me a lot of how I carried Brad... her belly seems just like a basketball popping out in the front. Only a few more weeks and little Mister Charlie will be making his debut. I am definitely in that baby age of my life because out of the 10 HS friends that I am still close with, all 10 of us have had a baby or will be having a baby from last May through this November. Think of how crazy fun it will be in about 2-3 years with all these little buggers running around and playing together! Check out this photo of my pregger friends all lined up... Kristinjo is newly pregnant so she did not jump in the photo as she had not quite told all her family yet. :)
Tina's SIL, Tina, Nikki, Melinda, Julie, and Rachel

I brought Brad with me to the shower as it had been awhile since any of them had seen him and he was so happy and talkative for all of them. Kristin also came with her little guy Benjamin, who was born in January.

No comments: