Saturday, March 13, 2010

Twins Baseball

This morning Jon and I were hard at work getting Twins tickets for the 2010 season as individual game tickets sales began this morning at 9:00.

We scoped it out a little bit last night and found out that even though they were advertising 9:00 the sales began...online it said they would open as early as 8:45. So 8:30 we fired up the 2 laptops and started our ticket search. We were able to get tickets for the White Sox game right around 8:50. However, my quest for Brewers tickets did not go so hot...I think there was a flood on the Internet for that game b/c it kept timing out on us. Then by 9:30 it said that they were no longer available online due to high demand. No kidding!
There was a lot of waiting involved as there are different stages to get tickets within this virtual waiting room, so we probably tried for like 2 hours to get tickets to various games. We did succeed 2 more times and got 2 weekday afternoon games in June. The first one we are going to go with Jesse & Joey and then the later one will just be Jon, Brad, and I.

The excitement of the new outdoor stadium has been all over...and I know Jon was excited as he brought some new Twins apparel. I of course have picked up a few cute Twins outfits for our little man as well.








No comments: