Saturday, March 27, 2010

Bunny Brunch

This morning Jon and I took Bradley to the bunny bunch that is put on by the Junior League of Minneapolis. I was not sure about going since he is so young and won't really remember, but then found out that some of my friends were also bringing their little ones, so I thought what the heck, why not get a cute picture of Brad with the Easter Bunny.

It was at the Golden Valley Country Club and the brunch part was awesome! A very good spread of some of my breakfast favorites. Then the bunny came so everyone got a chance to have their picture taken with the bunny and then as a take away, each child received a bunny stuffed animal. Here is our family picture.

They also had games and activities for the kids, but Brad was a little too small to par take in these things.

No comments: