Tomorrow I go back to work, so that means today is the last day of my maternity leave and also my last day home with my little man. What a bummer. I have really really really enjoyed having the last 2 1/2 months home with him. It has gone by way too fast! I think I would really enjoy being a stay at home mommy, but at this point in our lives it is just not feasible.
Then later in the day, we got one last afternoon walk in at the Mall of America. Since it has been too cold out to take walks
outside the past few months, we have been heading to the mall to do some mall walking in the afternoon. I am so glad we live so close to the mall and I never get bored of all the stores to browse in and all the good people watching.
No comments:
Post a Comment