This weekend they were playing at the Varsity Theatre, which I beleive was their first time playing there, but the venue was awesome. It would be a perfect place for a company party or a wedding reception.
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Cowboy Mouth
Whenever Cowboy Mouth comes to town Ryan makes sure to let us know. Cowboy Mouth is Ryan's favorite band and back when the 3 of us used to live to together we would go to the concerts. Actually we have been going to their concerts since we have been living with Ryan.
Either way, I have also loved this band since my first concert experience with them. This band knows how to get a crowd involved in the show and their songs are so much fun. I would have to say their music is a Louisiana Jazz Rock and I love it!
This weekend they were playing at the Varsity Theatre, which I beleive was their first time playing there, but the venue was awesome. It would be a perfect place for a company party or a wedding reception.
We had quite a crew with us for the concert this time including: Ryan, Jessica, Jesse, Niki, Megan, Jill, Sarah, Jon and I. We started pre-concert at Ryans house and then danced until we were completely drenched in our own sweat at the concert. I know gross, but there were so many people there that it was really warm. But we sure had a good time. See below....




This weekend they were playing at the Varsity Theatre, which I beleive was their first time playing there, but the venue was awesome. It would be a perfect place for a company party or a wedding reception.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment