
This weekend Jon and I went back to Appleton because my high school friend Melinda was having a bridal shower & bachelorette party on Saturday night. Melinda and her fiance Nick have been dating for 8 years! Since they are getting married in Mexico in February, the party had a Mexican fiesta theme.
The shower was at Melinda's mom's house and was given by her 2 bridesmaids ~

Krissy & Stacey. Since it was a combo shower & bachelorette, I would have to say it was the first time that I had a buzz for a bridal shower. The other reason could have been due to Krissy & Stacey making sure the party was well equipped with lots of tequila, jello,

and pudding shots! I would have to say that the pudding shots were definitely my favorite!
It was great to see and catch up with all the

girls from high school, including Carrie, Laura, & Julie whom I have not seen in a long time. Its crazy how topics of conversation have changed over the past years, from whos dating whom to weddings and now all about babies. I think there was only 3 of us who have not had kids yet, one being the bride.
Once all the gifts were open and we did a few games, it was time to take the bachelorette downtown to party. Here are some fun pictures from the night.



No comments:
Post a Comment