Sunday, January 18, 2009

Doggy Sitting


This weekend Jon and I watched Zoe for his aunt & uncle who were up in Saint Cloud for Charlie's hockey tournament. I think Bailey really likes it when Zoe comes over, since they are about the same size and will romp around for hours. Or maybe I should say that Bailey pesters Zoe for hours.
Zoe was not quite sure where she wanted to sleep on Saturday night, first on our bed, then on the blanket on the floor, but the next morning we found her in her own little bed she created in the guest room. I have a lot of pillows on the extra bed, so Zoe made a little nest for herself amongst all the pillows. She looked really comfy. Then on Sunday night, she decided sleeping with Jon and I was a better option, however, Jon did not like sharing his space as much. My thought is she takes up a lot less space then Bailey would so I was all good with it. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Um...guest room? I thought we decided it was Sarah's room???