Friday, February 15, 2008

Cardio Force DVD

What a long but excellent day! It was a full day of shooting for the DVD. I arrrived at the studio around 9:00am and our final taping cut tonight around 7:15. There was 3 separate segments to the video that me and the other girls were in. The first was more of an underground feel as we were all in black, the second was more color and upbeat, and the third was more soft feeling that included the ab series and the cool down. What a major feat! I am so proud of myself to make it through the training and taping days. We did not hear today as to how long it will be before the DVD is actually ready for distribution....but I will let everyone know!!! Sorry so short, but I still have to finish packing for our trip tomorrow and its getting late....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kris-
I love the blog page!! It is nice to hear what you've been up to since we haven't seen each other in a long time. Congrats on the workout video. You look great! That is so cool. Let's chat soon.