Sunday, November 11, 2007

Recent Home Updates

Last weekend we were quite productive around the house and got a few updates done that we have been meaning to do for awhile. First, since we have moved into the house I wanted to paint Jon's office as the color was a very light khaki color (kind of boring). I actually had bought paint last January, figuring I would paint it some weekend when we did not have anything else going on...well that weekend finally came.


Jon and I painted his office in Behr "Liberty" blue. I thought it was a great bold color and reminds us of dreams, pride, & freedom. It turned out great. Only problem is we are not quite done getting everything back into the room & re-organizing things. (maybe by next weekend)


Also, we found some curtains that we liked for the kitchen, which then also included the purchase of a rod & supports. We are thinking that having curtains will help keep some heat within the kitchen as the cold winter approaches.

No comments: