Kohl's opened at 4:00 am so that's what time the 2007 shopping experience began. This year we shed the reindeer antlers and got some new Santa hats with these fun spiral tops. Its fun, festive, and definitely easier to see each other in the stores. At least we think so. We received many compliments on our hats as we do each year, however my mom & I had to laugh when heading into Kohl's at 4:00 am...we heard a "look at those freaks" coming from the crowd. I said "freaks" most people call us special. :)
When we took a break for lunch at 9:00 am we were sitting in Cafe Court and one of the radio stations was playing music and giving away prizes if you answered certain Christmas questions correctly. Out of all the people in cafe court they asked us a couple of questions (I think the hats made us stand out). Kelly won a $25 gift card to the mall and I won a 2 night stay at the Chula Vista resort in Wis. Dells. Whoo Hoo! It was a fun day!
No comments:
Post a Comment