Halloween this year I again broke out the basketball costume... although my ball this time was not nearly as big. We were in Appleton for the weekend and attended both a family friendly party hosted by the Sommers and then the adults went out to the bar for a little fun as well. It is funny that once people get a few drinks in them they are much more open to asking whether that "ball" was a baby or not. I even got poked from afar by some guy with a cane. Come on people. 



Also while in Appleton Logan came over to trick or treat at my parents house. So Brad also sported his costume and they both went go trick or treating to the neighbors house and aunt Pam & Uncle Gregs. My cousin Kelly's daughter Isabelle was over at Pam & Greg's as well, so we were able to snap a few shots of the 2nd cousins together. How fun!

With Trick or treating in Appleton, then having a party at Daycare, Brad was all about trick or treating when the big day finally came. I took him out around the neighborhood, while Jon manned the door to hand out candy. Brad did awesome... we first went to Jim's house next door so Brad could test the water... but after a few house he was a pro. He figured out pretty quickly how cool it is to ring the door bell and say trick or treat and people will give you candy. The only problem that arose was we live in a primarily older neighborhood so many of the older/retired folks invited Brad in the door to give him candy because he was little and of course so cute. One of the ladies down the street even invited us in so her and I could chat a bit and Brad could play with her toys! He didn't want to leave her house. So after the 3rd house that invited us in for a minute... instead of saying trick or treat when he got up to the door, Brad started to say "I come in?" Needless to say I got a few funny looks from the people/neighbors that I don't know so well. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment