Saturday, October 9, 2010

Beautiful Fall

Both this weekend and last weekend we have had beautiful weather here in MN. The last few weeks we hit a cool spell so I thought that was it for the year and the warm weather was gone, but that was not the case. This past week we have had temps up in the 70’s and even 80’s one day. With this gorgeous weather, we have been trying to take advantage of being outside while we can and thus I have taken some cute fall pictures of our little man.

Last weekend daddy let Brad pick one of the little pumpkins from the garden. This one was just his size. I think we had like 10 pumpkins in our garden this year, 3 of which will be big enough to carve.

A little air ride from daddy.

Fun pictures in the leaves. He loves to rip the leaves into pieces.

No comments: