I missed this post somehow too... but a few weeks ago I was able to spend a fun girls night with a few of my High school girlfriends in Wausau, WI. Tina was the host, hence being in Wausau, which I liked very much because then it was only a 3 hour drive for me versus making the full trip to Appleton. 
One of the fun things we did was painting our own pottery! There was this cute shoppe downtown Wausau where you pick out a piece of pottery and then custom paint it. I picked out a chip & dip bowl, Kelly made a birthday plate for her girls, Kris made a train bank, Melinda made a turtle bank, and Tina made a piggy bank. It was a fun way to be creative and chat at the same time. 
Once we were finished, they had to be glazed, which took about a week so we left them there and then Tina picked them up and brought them back to Appleton the weekend of her baby shower for all of us. They all turned out so cute! 
No comments:
Post a Comment